Saturday 26 May 2012

Music Video

My second project is in Stop Motion about a homeless teddy bear.
I have rigged a toy bear that i got from a charity shop with the intention of making a music video. All the stuffing I took out and I replaced it with plastacine and placed a metal skeleton rig with in it. I then went to charity shops again looking for clothes to fit him that would suit his character But only found a coat which I changed to blue and added a brown lining. The trouser where made by hand (but not by me as it seems I have very little patients for sewing!)And I stained them with acrylic paint to make them look grubby.
I also replace the nose of the bear with some Femo ( the stuff that like Plastacine but sets when you bake it.) because i wanted the nose to move a bout abit in the Animation and the one he had was to small.
Hope you enjoy the pics...i do have ones of the rig being placed in but they seem to of gone a miss. so i will post at a later date.









































There is a great film festival this year in and you can submit your works now a great way of getting your work out there and meeting other nimators here is the site with a link enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment