Thursday 20 October 2011

working on a new animation


I have been looking into Green Screening using Stop Motion Pro 7.5 had a few teething problems with software (basically Stop motion pro green screen software is pretty poor at the moment so they advise using After Effects\premiere...... at the end phase or your Animation. To me that a real pain
I hope they develop there own software to the same high standards. Anyway on this Animation i don't have the time scale to mess about with lighting cliches. So i will leave green screen for my next Project. Anyway I've decided to use three simple characters who will morph into others and clown around, roughly a 30 second add.


In this image I've taken a trial version of SMP7 (Stop Motion Pro 7) and Reworked it in after Effects.



No comments:

Post a Comment